I just update my windows 8 to windows 8.1 . After reboot windows 8.1 did all settings and restarted many times. after 20 minutes almost show me log in screen and did my loging in my account and did my all work. after few hours work i shut down my dell inspiration 15 laptop.
I reach home and open my laptop then after boob just show black screen. after start my computer i can not see anything on my screen in windows 8.1.
Solution and Fix for Windows 8.1 Blank Screen After Boot
1. Remove the laptop battery
2. Put Power Cabel
3. Do following step at least 5 times
Press power button on laptop. When you see dell logo then just remove the power cabel from laptop. Repeat same step 5 Times. 6th time you will see automatic recovery or some automatic line bellow the dell logo. Then wait and you will see some options on screen
Then do following steps
1. Open Advanced Startup Options
2. Choose Troubleshoot
3. Choose Advanced Options
4. Choose Startup Settings
5. Touch or Click the Restart Button
6. Wait While Your Computer Restarts
7. Choose a Windows 8 Safe Mode With Networking Option
8. Start laptop in safe mode
9. I saw my windows login screen and login in my windows
10. I went in device manager. Right click on bottom left window icon and select device manager.
11.Uninstall my graphics drivers. I have AMD Radeon and Intel Graphics Driver.
12.I restarted my laptop in normal windows and i saw my login screen back
13. I went in my dell support site device and drivers
14. I download Video Intel HD Graphics 4000 Drivers (2) nd Video AMD Radeon HD Drivers latest compatible to windows 8.1
15. First i install my Intel graphics drivers then restart. then i install AMD Radeon graphics drivers and restart. also windows 8.1 have lot of native drivers so when you uninstall graphics drivers and restart my computer then windows pick my AMD and Intel drivers from there pre stored native drivers list and i need not to install again and my laptop work fine.
My Laptop was working good again.
I feel windows 8.1 issue is just because of compatible graphics drivers.
So may be this can help you too.